BENEFITS OF HOME AUTOMATION AND THEATRE ROOMS FOR YOUR CLIENTS
The perfect time for a homeowner to take the decision to incorporate home automation technology, multi-room audio/video or a home theatre in their residence is before it is built. Through our consultative approach, we help you budget your project whether you just precable your home and install later or opt of a complete solution. Few realize how important and cost efficient it is to pre-cable their homes right from the start rather than after, even if you don’t plan to install components right away (speakers, televisions, etc.) Precabling usually occurs right after the electrical installation and before walls are closed off.
Here are only some benefits of our solutions for you:
- Increases significantly home resell value
- Adds intelligence to every control system in your home
- Provides energy savings through smart lighting controls
- Adds security through videosurveillance and sensors
- Adapts customer’s lifestyle to his home
- Ensures a high esthetic look for all installed electronic components (hidden wires)
- Adds ambiance to rooms through a combination of audio, visual and lighting preprogrammed events
OUR TURNKEY APPROACH FOR CUSTOM SOLUTIONS
Cinéconsulte offers its unique services using proven methods. For custom solutions, we conduct a needs analysis in order to determine the customer requirements and develop a complete solution that are within their requirements and budget. This consultative approach ensures that all aspects of our solutions fulfil our customers’ requirements and expectations. It’s Cinéconsulte’s warranty.
The following steps are used in our approach:
- Consultation and needs analysis
- Evaluation according to plans
- Detailed solution plans
- Resource planning and project management
- Structured wiring and/or wireless installation
- Solution components installation
- System configuration and programming
- Customer training
WARRANTY ON EQUIPMENT, MATERIALS AND SERVICES
We are resellers for numerous products and have key relationships with a network of distributors allowing us to offer many different solutions that cater to different needs and budgets. Our installers are trained and certified to install all the products sold through Cinéconsulte.
AFTER SALES SERVICE AND SUPPORT
We take our customer’s satisfaction to heart; with this in mind we guarantee each customer’s satisfaction through a high quality after sales service. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a 4-8 hour onsite response time to respond and assist customer’s needs and questions. We also offer, as an option, a yearly pre-paid hour-bank maintenance program.